PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Course
Project Management Professional (PMP®) from PMI® is widely recognized Project Management certificate in the world.
Live session time
|1.||Oct 24, 25, May 1, 2, 8, 9, 22, 23. 29 2021||10.00 am – 2.00 pm (EST)||Regular Course Fee: USD.999 / Discounted fee: USD:699|
|2.||Nov 24, 25, May 1, 2, 8, 9, 22, 23. 29 2021||10.00 am – 2.00 pm (EST)||Regular Course Fee: USD.999 / Discounted fee: USD:699|
|3.||Dec 24, 25, May 1, 2, 8, 9, 22, 23. 29 2021||10.00 am – 2.00 pm (EST)||Regular Course Fee: USD.999 / Discounted fee: USD:699|
What is PMP®
Project Management Professional (PMP®) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Everyday new PMP credential holders are coming in the market to prove their skill and knowledge in project management.There are more than 1,000,000 PMP® certification holders worldwide.
The certification now includes predictive, agile and hybrid approaches for project management.
Why should you pursue PMP® certification?
The PMP® adds value. CIO magazine ranked the PMP® as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels. The PMP® delivers benefits. The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than those without it. The PMP® proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
What are the eligibility requirements for PMP® exam
Earning your PMP Certification is a commitment, and that’s why it is valuable. Do you have real-world project management experience that’s led to success? Great—you’ve finished the hardest part. Before you apply, make sure you meet of the following sets of PMP Certification requirements:
- A four-year degree
- 36 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
About the course
What is this course about?
Project Management Professional (PMP®) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Everyday new PMP® credential holders are coming in the market to prove their skill and knowledge in project management.
More and more organizations are discovering that the best way to reach their Objective is through project management. With projects becoming more and more complex, project management has become a discipline in its own right. This course has two fold benefits. One you get all required support to get your PMP® credential. Another is you know the PMI standard and approaches to manage your project effectively.
Who should attend this course?
Persons interested in PMP® Certification, Project team members, project managers of all organization types who want to manage projects properly.
Why you should attend this course with us?
- Based on new Exam Content Outline(ECO) and ATP premier level materials
- Get the training from Authorized Training Partner (ATP) premier level
- Lean from experienced and certified ATP Instructor
- High success rate
- Get 36 Contact hour towards you PMP® exam
- Get template for better understanding of most of the process output
- Get complete formula guide containing all required formulas
- Group exercise and case studies to relate theories with practice
- Chapter wise quiz, midterm and full length exam and access
- Exam tips session
How this training conducted?
Based on ECO 2021 and PMBOK 6th Edition!
Module 1: Introduction (1 hour)
- Eligibility and Administrative points for PMP® exam
- PMBOK 6th Edition
- Exam Content Outline (ECO)
- Reading materials
Module 2: Build A Team (lesson time: 8 hours)
- Determine project team member requirements, apprise team skills, and maintain team knowledge transfer
- Project ground rules based on context, such as organizational rules and team dynamics
- Determine a negotiation strategy and negotiate project agreements
- Organize around team strength and support team task accountability
- Ensure team members and stakeholders are adequate trained
- Virtual team members
- Consensus building
Quiz on module 2
Module 3: Starting the project (Lesson time: 10 hours)
- Determine project methodology and practices
- Plan and manage the scope
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Project scheduling
- Plan and manage quality
- Integrate project plan
- Plan and manage procurement strategy
- Project governance structure
- Plan and manage project/phase closure
Quiz on module 3
Module 4: Doing the work (lesson time: 7 hours)
- Assess and manage risk
- Execute the project with the urgent required to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Manage stakeholders
- Create project artifacts
- Manage project changes
- Attach issues with the optimal actions to achieve project success
- Confirm approach for knowledge transfer
Quiz on module 4
Module 5: Keeping the team on track (lesson time: 6hours 30 minutes)
- Inspire, motivate and influence team members and stakeholders
- Appraise team performance
- Remove impediments
- Conflict management
- Evaluate stakeholder’s engagement level
- Mentor stakeholders
- Promote team performance through emotional intelligence
Quiz on module 5
Module 6: Keeping the business in mind (lesson time: 3 hours 30 minutes)
- Determine necessary approaches and actions to address compliance needs
- Evaluate delivery options to achieve benefit and values
- Review internal and external business environment
- Impact of project to the organization
- Assess the existing continuous improvement framework and execute continuous improvement steps
Quiz on module 6
Shamima Begum, ATP Instructor
PMP, ASQ CSSBB, CMBB, C-KPI, CSM
Shamima Begum, with over $1 billion project delivery experience, is now one of the most regarded project and change management expert in Bangladesh. She has more than 19 years extensive experience in project, quality and strategy management for different industries. She has started her project management career as part of Warid Telecom launch team member. Her career in Project Management Office (PMO) also has glorious achievements. Besides, transactional project management she is also expert is Lean Six Sigma project delivery. She has started her journey as six sigma practitioner as operational excellence team member in Airtel Bangladesh Limited. She is currently playing the role of Lead Consultant at PMSHuHari, the premier level Authorized Training Partner of PMI, USA. She has trained 3000+ project and quality management practitioner, and partnered with more than 100 corporate since 2010.
Yousuf Hossain, ATP Instructor
PMP, ASQ CSSBB, DASM
MD. Yusuf Hossain, an enterprising young Industrial Engineer intending to continue his development & career in the field of Project Management. He is a passionate project manager over 4.5 years of experience, currently working as trainer & consultant, also doing software project & providing training on Agile, Value Stream Map, KANBAN etc. Highly interested in working with Project Management, Program Management, Agile etc. In his short career he has already done some web development project & process development project in various company. He is currently playing the role of Consultant at PMSHuHari, the premier level Authorized Training Partner of PMI, USA. He has trained 200+ project and quality management practitioner since 2017.
Frequently Asked Question
- PMI® made a decision to no longer publish passing scores for its exams.
- The passing score is estimated to be in the range of 61% and 75%.